I have decided to collect portraits out of my photographs and get them together.
In what terms do I choose the photos?
- The faces do not necessarily look at the camera, the more natural the better.
- Sometimes I cropped the faces out of the photographs and/or I choose the photos just the way it is.
- I reduce the saturation and give a B&W vibe.
- Diversity is the key point.
- For me it is so interesting to see how diverse people I have engaged with throughout the years.
Let’s see what I have added so far.
My challenge is to collect to 1000 faces.